Takapuna Normal Intermediate School welcomes International students into our school to provide a positive kiwi learning experience.
TNIS celebrates New Zealand’s growing cultural diversity, and strives to ensure that all students feel culturally safe and valued. We are dedicated to creating a learning environment that is caring, inclusive, cohesive, and ensures that students’ time here is a memorable and happy experience. Our school provides to students exciting opportunities and programmes that will grow their confidence and progress their learning.
TNIS offers international students the opportunity to study a world renowned program in IB which also fully supports the New Zealand NCEA curriculum. The school not only celebrates great success in the academic curriculum but offers dynamic programmes in Dance, Art and Music. The many sport options cater for beginners as well as those seeking challenging competition.
The following are key points of our school:
- Highly qualified teaching staff
- Excellent academic results
- First rate learning facilities
- Sophisticated technology to enhance student achievement
- English language support for non-English speaking students
- Pastoral care support in home languages (Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
- TNIS is a signatory to the Education Code of Practice 2016 with amendments (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai)
Choose your pathway to successful learning at Takapuna Normal Intermediate School and start the Application Process.
Within 10 minutes drive of the school are many gorgeous beaches and multiple sports grounds. The school is also within walking distance of a shopping mall, leisure centre, and movie theatre.
For more information
Please email our International Student Director, Rachel Holland-Bosch, at firstname.lastname@example.org.