The school uniform shop, next to the cafe, is managed by Beth Porteous and sells all items of clothing except shoes. Uniform for current students can be ordered through Kindo – your child will be called to the shop for fitting and collecting the items.
- We always wear our uniform correctly and with pride.
- We make sure that we bring our PE uniform to school for PE, fitness and sports’ practices.
- Our shoes are plain black, can have white soles but and do not have coloured logos or stitching.
- Our socks are navy blue or black and can be any length.
- We only wear the TNIS school jacket during the school day but can wear our own jacket to and from school.
- We always wear our full school uniform to and from school each day.
- Hair that is shoulder length is always tied up in a ponytail. Clips, hair ties and headbands are brown, blue or black.
- Small plain earrings are the only jewellery we wear at school. Jewellery of religious or cultural significance will be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- School bucket hats or caps are worn every time we go outside in Term 1 and Term 4 so that we are sun safe.