Kindo – Parent Payment System
We have a parent payment system called Kindo where you can pre order lunches, pay for donations, sports, trips, and other costs and activities. It’s easy to use and open 24/7.
If you don’t already have a Kindo account, please click here to create an account All you need is the email address the school has on file for you. Your account will be created and can be used for all students at any school. Add items to your cart and remember to ‘checkout.’
Kindo even offers a myKindo iPhone App.
- To get started, create a Kindo account using the above instructions.
- Then, just search ‘myKindo’ on the Apple App Store.
- Download, sign in and set up a PIN (you can even use TouchID or FaceID).
- Pay for last-minute lunches, sports subs, trip fees, fundraising products or anything school-related, right from your mobile device.
- Contact the Helpdesk Monday-Friday 8 am – 4 pm via email (email@example.com) or telephone 0508 454 636 if you need assistance.