School uniforms can be purchased online or in-store from the Uniform Group, U Shop at Unit 10, 54 View Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland. Please note that all online orders need to be collected from Unit 10. Please click here for more information and online ordering.
Please click on the button to view the price list of the uniforms.
Learners ensure that they:
- wear their uniform correctly and with pride.
- bring their PE uniform to school for PE, Fitness and sports practices.
- wear shoes that are plain black. All black trainers with white soles are acceptable.
- wear navy blue or black socks.
- wear the TNIS school jacket during the school day but have the option to wear their own jacket to and from school (not non-uniform sweatshirts or hoodies).
- wear their full school uniform to and from school each day.
- always tie their shoulder-length or longer hair up in a ponytail.
- wear small plain earrings if they wish. Other jewellery of religious or cultural significance is allowed on a case-by-case basis with the permission of a Deputy Principal.
- wear school bucket hats or caps every time they go outside in Term 1 and Term 4.
Scott Erin Casey Blake
Scott is wearing TNIS uniform shorts and a jacket.
Erin wears the TNIS PE uniform.
Casey wears the TNIS skort and hooded sweatshirt.
Blake is wearing TNIS uniform shorts and a shirt.